Dr. Kruy Offers CoolSculpting Custom Packages to Target Multiple Areas
- Transformation Package – Targets the tummy and thighs
- Premium Transformation Package – Targets the upper and lower abdomen
- Targets the abdomen and flanks
Improved Treatments With the Latest Applicators
The makers of CoolSculpting continue to improve on the treatment process with new applicators and innovations focusing on patient comfort and reduced treatment time. We’re always working to incorporate them into our practice, for quicker, more comfortable sessions — without compromising results.
Double Chin Reduction With CoolMini™
Who Is a Good Candidate?
- Men and women who would like to slim their body contours.
- Patients who are already at or near their target weight but have small, localized fatty deposits that will not respond to diet or exercise.
- Patients who would rather avoid surgery.
Reasons to Choose Dr. Kruy
- Dr. Kruy’s practice is recognized as a “Center of Excellence” for CoolSculpting, and he is one of its most experienced providers.
- Meet with Dr. Kruy personally during your consultation and get all of your questions answered.
- Dr. Kruy was the first in Waltham , MA to offer CoolSculpting, and the first to offer even faster treatments with the CoolAdvantage™ applicator.
- Dr. Kruy has offered CoolSculpting longer than any other surgeon in the area and is highly trained with the procedure.
The photographs on this page illustrate typical results of cosmetic procedures performed at Finesse. Individual results will vary.
- There is minimal to no discomfort during the procedure. No anesthesia or pain medication is required.
- FDA cleared CoolSculpting uses a process called Cryolipolysis™, controlled cooling of fatty tissue.
- After the tissue has been precisely cooled for a certain period of time, fat cells begin to break down.
- The damaged fat cells are removed through the body’s natural cleansing process.
- Over time, gradual fat reduction is accomplished.
- Quite simply, there is no recovery time required after treatment.
- You can get back to your regular routine soon after the procedure, even if that means engaging in strenuous exercise.
- Some mild redness or bruising is possible, but these should clear over a few days.
- Occasionally, patients report a temporary numbness in the treated area.
- Improvement appears gradually and varies between patients, with results typically beginning to be visible after 4 weeks and with optimal results in 2 to 4 months.
- The fat layer is typically reduced with a single treatment. Additional treatment sessions can cause an increased reduction in fat. Dr. Kruy will develop a unique treatment plan specifically for you and will discuss your options for multiple treatment sessions.
- Patients usually see smoother, slimmer, firmer body contours.