Why choose our cosmetic surgery center in the Greater Boston Area?
Finesse Cosmetic Surgery has served the greater Boston area since 2006, demonstrating a commitment to expert care and outstanding service. Our Boston cosmetic surgeon and professional team seek to fulfill this commitment by pursuing extensive accreditation, membership and affiliations with prominent medical societies, and certification for all procedures performed in our center. Read through our accreditations and awards below before you contact our office to schedule a complimentary consultation.
- Dr. Kruy is a Three-time Patient’s Choice Award winner
- Dr. Kruy is a Three-time winner of the Most Compassionate Doctor Award
- Our center has earned the Joint Commission Gold Seal
- Best of Waltham for Cosmetic Laser Surgery
Training & Accreditations
Finesse Cosmetic Surgery has received the Gold Seal of Approval by the Joint Commission. This prestigious honor requires rigorous on-site review for compliance with high standards of care regarding the needs of patients and families. These areas include infection prevention and control, leadership, and medication management.
Peter J. Kruy, M.D., Founder
- Doctor of Medicine, Tufts University School of Medicine
- Post-grad training, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles
- Licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts since 1990
- Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners
- Member, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Member, American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Member, American Society of Liposuction Surgery
- Member, Massachusetts Medical Society